I have not blogged since our Gulf Shores trip and Camp Jasper of 2014. We have both been busy with work, Jason has been spending his spare time officiating basketball, and I have been consumed with school. It seems there is not a lot of free time in our schedule lately. Since we have been winding down in Salado for the holidays, I thought I would catch up on my blogging.
In October, not much happened, but I did run in another Tyler Rose half marathon – by myself, without injury, and with a pretty good time.
In November, we celebrated Thanksgiving in Cedar Park, hosted at the Campbell’s beautiful new home, with the Jasper clan.
Lulu decides to “pee” on the football during family pictures (guess she wasn’t getting enough attention)…
Finally, a Jasper family portrait…
Campbell clan…
Yeartys…
Grandkids…
The OJs (original Jaspers)…
Brent and Erin (to be married in March 2015)…
More shots of our weekend together..
Cajun fried turkey thanks to Brent…
Me and my sweet girl..
In December, we celebrated Christmas with the Yearty side of the family…starting with the Ho Ho Ho Run in Tyler…
All of our kiddos…
Cody, Courtney, and Marley…
Kit and Betty…
Legos…
Aiden…
My sweet girls…
My MIL and DIL (so thankful)…
Me and my favorite guy…
More shots of our kiddos…
Then a trip to Salado for Christmas…even Jonathan and Bethany made it from Georgia but had to leave on Christmas Eve morning to head back home…
Christmas Day…my sweet in laws and hubby…
Ralph and GG…
Love this family I married into…
We look forward to ringing in the new year with the Jasper clan back in Tyler and I hope to find more time in the new year to blog a little more.
No comments:
Post a Comment