The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Masters 2013

Jason received a very exciting call a couple of months ago – his cousin’s husband, Jimmy, had an extra ticket to the Masters!  Of course, Jason accepted and spent last Saturday through Tuesday in Georgia.  He took in a Braves game with the boys, spent time with family, ate some great food, drank some tasty beer, and went to the Masters practice round on Monday.  He was not disappointed!  He got to see Tiger Woods up close and personal and that made the day all worth it.

He forgot our camera so Jimmy took all of the pictures (which we hope to get soon) but here are some pictures of our “swag”.

Hats for Jason and the boys, koozies for the family and a shirt for me. :)

P1100479P1100480P1100481

I sure did miss my hubby and I wish I could have been there with him (someone had to stay and work!) and I hope to eventually get to join him at the Masters.  If nothing else, I definitely want to make a trip to Georgia to visit his awesome family soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment