Happy one-year anniversary to us! I can’t believe it has already been a year. In some ways it has flown by and in other ways it seems like we have accomplished so much in just a year. We had such an exciting and busy first year that I wouldn’t even know where to start with sharing all the memories, but here are some highlights. We hosted our first Jasper Thanksgiving and our first Yearty Christmas at our home, we enjoyed our honeymoon in Hawaii in May, we survived (and loved) our first family vacation at Camp Yearty in Salado in August, we made our first big purchase together (a GMC Yukon), and we are celebrating our anniversary in Destin, Florida in a few days. With the busyness of the last year with blending families, work commitments, baseball for the boys, basketball for Jason, and me starting back to school, we are in need of some time away. I am sure I will be blogging and posting pictures from the patio at the condo in all my spare time during vacation, in between the beach and eating seafood.
Jane E posted a blog last year about our wedding and at the end she said, “May you always love & respect each other as much as you did this day.” I can definitely say after our first year of marriage, we love & respect each other more than we did on our wedding day. At least I am positive I love & respect Jason more than I did on our wedding day. We are both very imperfect, but together we are perfect and I am so thankful for the blessings and memories from this last year.
Love you Jason!
No comments:
Post a Comment