The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Memories

I love Christmas and especially time with family.  We are having to be creative this year with Christmas because of juggling schedules with kids and parents.  The Yeartys are coming in early to celebrate Christmas with the little Yearty grandkids and Connor’s birthday, then we have plans to see the big kids and my parents in Bossier City on Christmas Day (we are celebrating by going to see Les Miserables in the theatre), and then we have plans to go to Cedar Park to celebrate Christmas/New Years with the little Jasper grandkids.  We are going to have so many good (and really busy) times over the next couple of weeks and I found myself reminiscing over other Christmases while I was thinking about how much fun we will have this Christmas.

2011 Cedar Park

P1080254P1080268P1080275P1080302P1080306P1080313P1080328P1080354P1080376P1080372P1080378

2011 Salado

P1080392P1080412P1080434P1080436P1080454

2010

P1060808P1060811P1060823P1060825P1060828

2009

P1030867P1030879P1030928P1030931P1030936P1040013P1040014

P1030813P1030841

2007 (I couldn’t find any pictures from 2008)

IMG_1391

PICT5142PICT5219PICT5170

2006

Cody and Ashley for card 2

PICT3227PICT3256PICT3269PICT3282

No comments:

Post a Comment