The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hawaii 2013

hawaiiToday begins my official countdown to Hawaii 2013 – our official honeymoon!  Kit and Betty make the trip almost every year and this year, the newly married kids and spouses were invited to come along (YAY!).  Jonathan and Bethany and Jason and I will be sharing a condo (special thanks to my sweet in-laws for that little wedding gift) and Kit and Betty will have their own place since in their retirement they are staying a little longer than their children (big grin).

I have been to Maui and Kauai but never to the big island.  By the time I return to the islands, it will have been almost 10 years since my last visit, which is way too long.  Jason has never been to any of the Hawaiian Islands so we are both in for a real treat in a few months.  I am hopeful that we can start making this an annual event – we’ll see! 

I absolutely LOVE the beach, LOVE my husband and spending time with him and with sights like this waiting, I am so ready!

240px-KealakekuaBaybtbeach-01

One thing that neither of us has ever had the opportunity to do is to take a helicopter ride.  What better place to do this than to tour the big island on your honeymoon?  Thanks to Mama’s friend, Chris, we will be taking a Blue Hawaiian helicopter tour during our trip.  Thanks again Chris!

Hawaii-Helicopter1

It is still several months away, but I know it will be here before we know it.  Lots of adventures to plan, money to save, pounds to lose, and clothes to buy before May!

No comments:

Post a Comment