The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hawaii 2014

For some reason I have Hawaii and the beach on my mind (thanks to my hubby playing some music that reminded us of Hawaii earlier).  First, Florida last weekend thanks to the kids, and now Hawaii.  I sure do miss that place!  Then I got to thinking, we will be going back there 6 months from today!  I can hardly wait to revisit paradise. 

Some of my favorite pictures…

383257_Big Island Zipline, Hawaii_09052013 1032 AMDSC_0948DSC_0714DSC_0985DSC_0038DSC_0709DSC_0722Yearty DinnerDSC_0024DSC_1047

No comments:

Post a Comment