The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Saturday, September 7, 2013

Papa and Bebe Visit

Jason’s parents are in this weekend for a visit with the “grands”.  I guess they enjoy their time with us too, but they needed some time with their grandkids.  They came in early on Friday so they could pick up Aiden and spend some time with him.  Unfortunately, they caught him in the middle of a nap, but once he woke up, he was ready to have some fun.  I picked up Ashley at about 3 and then about 5, Cole and Connor and Jason joined us. 

P1100814P1100818P1100815P1100821P1100822P1100824P1100825P1100834P1100829

After getting our Aiden fix (and definitely wearing him out), Jason fired up the Big Green Egg for some chicken and steak fajitas.  Dinner was delicious!

As I am sitting here blogging, after a lazy day at the house, the baked potatoes are cooking, the ribeyes are marinating, the grill is going, the salad is chilling, and Jason is brushing a baguette with olive oil.  I think this is going to be another amazing dinner courtesy of my wonderful husband and his new toy, the Big Green Egg. 

I love weekends, especially with family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment