The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy March Birthdays!

I have been so behind in my blogging and I have lagged way behind in March.  I have to give a shout out to all my favorite March birthdays in this blog!

Courtney, March 7th and Betty, March 9th

DSC_0291

Aiden, March 23rd and Ashley, March 25th

DSC_0286

We had a fantastic weekend full of family and fun for Ashley and Aiden’s birthday weekend.  Here are a few of my best shots from our Saturday time together after Ashley’s friend party at Bless Your Art.

In his Majors Opening Day, Connor threw a complete game shut out, and we won 2-0.

DSC_0264

After baseball, we picked up the birthday boy and brought him back for some presents, cupcake and time with family.

DSC_0268DSC_0271DSC_0281DSC_0282DSC_0287DSC_0290

The birthday girl opening presents and the birthday boy eating a very purple cupcake…

DSC_0299DSC_0311

Sidewalk chalk art…

DSC_0317DSC_0320

And my favorite picture of all…all 6 of our children in one place at the same time, and all being pretty cooperative in taking a picture…

DSC_0305

Feeling blessed…

No comments:

Post a Comment