The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Friday, March 14, 2014

Hawaii…

Two weeks from today, Jason and I leave for Hawaii.  With all of the different things we have going on right now, we are both in dire need of a getaway from the real world, including our amazing kids.  Hey – we are still newlyweds!  Here are some of the views from where we will be staying during our 10 days in paradise and we can’t wait.  Maybe I will even have time to get back to blogging while I am there!

Vista PoolVista ViewVista Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment