The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Saturday, May 3, 2014

Baseball Season

We have been playing baseball now for over a month and I have been very bad about picture taking and blogging  Both Cole and Connor played in a tournament in Longview this weekend and I was able to get some great pictures of them (especially of Cole because he caught and pitched today).

DSC_0003DSC_0015DSC_0017DSC_0027DSC_0029DSC_0030DSC_0031DSC_0038

DSC_1117DSC_0005

It was a beautiful day for baseball.  Connor had a swim party after and the rest of the gang came home for steaks and twice baked potatoes.  Yum!  And the boys will get to do it all over again tomorrow while Ashley and I do church and her choir program.

No comments:

Post a Comment