The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy 45th Anniversary

On this day, 45 years ago, our parents got married at the First Christian Church in Winchester, KY.

(Picture from our spring break 2013 trip)

DSC_0354

We were able to celebrate with them by hanging out by the pool, grilling dinner, and taking a boat ride in their “backyard”.

My beautiful Ashley enjoyed her day with Poppie, Mamaw, and all the dogs..

DSC_0090DSC_0095DSC_0104DSC_0106

Ashley and Little Red (Madeline)…

DSC_0108

Jason grilled us some yummy fajitas and then we went for an evening boat ride…

DSC_0111

DSC_0121DSC_0112

45 years of wedded bliss… :)

DSC_0114

I thank God for being blessed with godly parents that have stayed together for 45 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment