The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

More Austin Half Marathon Weekend

I love it when Jane E and I are together and then both blog about the same event(s).  Sometimes we say exactly the same thing (like Mama’s birthday blog) and sometimes we give two completely different perspectives.  Either way, it is fun to see both, so I am posting a link to her blog about our weekend together.  Oh, and almost always, she beats me and posts first.  This time was no exception! :)

Jane E's Austin Marathon Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment