The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

3rd Grader!

This was the first full week of school and Ashley’s first week at home since school started.  Today was also her first day of chapel, so she got to wear one of her new GCS 40th anniversary chapel shirts.  Just had to take some “first day of school pictures” to share since I missed out on all the fun last week while everyone else was posting first day pics. 

She is looking so grown up!!!!

P1100804P1100805

No comments:

Post a Comment