The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Monday, August 19, 2013

Third Grade Meet the Teacher

Grace Elementary School has Meet the Teacher each year the day before school starts.  Unfortunately, this year, I didn’t have Ashley so Jason and I “met the teacher” without her.  Her 3rd grade teacher will be Mrs. McArthur (exactly who Ashley prayed for), she has several familiar faces in her class from 1st and 2nd grade, and I think it is going to be another wonderful year at GCS. 

Since I couldn’t be there at the same time as Ashley, I asked for pictures of Ashley’s Meet the Teacher and got a couple of great shots.

Ashley and Mrs. McArthur…

IMG_4982

The room is decorated like a jungle and I am sure Ashley loved it…

IMG_2777

How exciting to be starting another year of school at GCS!  This is Grace’s 40th anniversary so we got some great 40th anniversary chapel shirts that I will be sure to get some pictures of next week for her first chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment