The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy Birthday J

I am so blessed to have Jason as my husband.  This is his first birthday since we were married last October and I know I don’t tell him enough how much I love and appreciate all he does for me and our family.  Last year we were driving back from our rainy beach trip all night on his birthday.  Poor guy.  This year, I have been fighting off a sinus infection. The battle is almost won now, so after a round of golf with Cole today, we will finally be able to have the the birthday dinner out we have been trying to have since Friday.

What can I say about J?  I could provide a long list of all his wonderful character traits, but instead I will tell you who he is for me.  He cherishes me, he loves me, he works hard to provide for our family, and he is so selfless in our marriage.  He makes me laugh, he makes me feel beautiful, and he makes me feel safe and secure.  He has been a strong spiritual leader in our home for me and for our children and because of who he is, we enjoy a peaceful and happy life.  At this point in my life, it is all I need and so much more.

Jason – thank you for being who you are and thank you for loving me and our children.  Happy birthday babe!  I love you tons!

P1100241DSC_0193IMG_46681-IMG_6170DSC_0621IMG_0221DSC_1083DSC_0207383732_Big Island Zipline, Hawaii_09052013 1214 PMDSC_0722DSC_1007P1100517DSC_0693DSC_0758DSC_0324

No comments:

Post a Comment