The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Camp!

Ashley has been out of school since 11 am on May 15th and with most of the other public schools in Tyler getting out late last week or even late this week, it has been hard to find things for her to do.  Well, not this week.  Last Friday, while visiting the Hollytree pool on opening day, she noticed a flyer in the tennis area while she was waiting on me.  It announced tennis and swim camp starting this week, Tuesday through Friday.  I wrote down the email address and emailed the director and we got her into camp. It began this morning at 9 am and Ashley was so excited.  She has never played tennis before so we had purchased her a tennis racket and she was ready to use it.  She had a great first day and she is pretty exhausted tonight.  After she ate, she hasn’t done much more than lay on the couch.  After camp ended at 1, Mama picked her up and took her to the pool until I arrived a little after 5 to relieve her.  We stayed until 6, so basically Ashley was playing tennis, games, or swimming from 9 am until about 6 pm.  I hope she can even get out of bed tomorrow!

My cute little tennis player (note the “tennis” outfit and wrist band).  She wanted to make sure she looked stylish while playing tennis so everything had to “go together”.  The tennis racket is blue so she was worried it wouldn’t match her, but I put her mind at ease when I told her the racket didn’t have to match the outfit. :)

P1100500P1100501

No comments:

Post a Comment