The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy 40th Anniversary!

Today, Kit and Betty celebrate 40 years together.  What an accomplishment in this day and age for two people who pledge “until death do us part” to actually stand behind that through thick and thin.  Thank you for setting a wonderful example for your two sons so they can carry that legacy on to their families.

P1090713P1090657

I was in Hawaii when my parents celebrated their 44th and although I wished them a happy anniversary, I didn’t blog about it.  I don’t want to miss an opportunity to wish them a belated Happy Anniversary while they are enjoying their last day in Maui.  Thank you for your commitment to your marriage and our family and keeping God in the middle of everything.

DSC_0265DSC_0084

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment