The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Saturday, June 1, 2013

Love Me Some Weekends

Jason had Camp Zebra this weekend in Lindale so Ashley and I had a full day of fun planned for our Saturday.  After a morning run and Ashley sleeping in, it was on to the donut store and then the lake. 

DSC_0139DSC_0146DSC_0148

Our plan was to head to the pool when Mamaw and Poppie headed to a graduation party, and then on to see Connor in the Championship game at 6 p.m.  However, while on the lake, we received a text that the game had been moved to 3 p.m. due to the threat of severe weather (which still hasn’t made it here as I type this at 8:30).  We went ahead and headed to the pool but had to cut our trip short, with the promise that if the weather held out, we would go back to the pool after the game.

The Reds lost a valiant fight to the Giants, with a score of 5-2, but Connor did a great job pitching, fielding and batting.  We are so proud of him!

DSC_0156

DSC_0161

DSC_0165

DSC_0171DSC_0164DSC_0176

DSC_0177

DSC_0194

Ashley and I returned to the pool and Jason joined us when he was finished with camp.  We almost closed the pool down today and Ashley is already begging to return back tomorrow.  It is going to be a fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment