The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Fun!

Ashley’s birthday celebration began Friday night with Mary Poppins at Music Hall and ended last night with a family celebration of Bruno’s pizza and cookie cake at the Yearty casa (squeezed in between basketball practice, TABO basketball meetings, and a baseball game).

This beautiful birthday girl was ready for her BIG DAY!

P1100368

GCS, Mrs. Brand't’s 2nd Grade Class, Morning Recess

Jason and I brought a donut cake to help Ashley’s class celebrate her birthday.  It was a HUGE hit!

P1100372

Kids singing Happy Birthday…

P1100370

P1100373P1100376

After Papa and Bebe arrived, we picked up Aiden and pizza, Mamaw brought Ashley from basketball practice, Poppie and Greta came over, and Cole and Connor were dropped off, we ate pizza, sang happy birthday, blew out candles, opened presents, and played a little before everyone had to run off in different directions.  I think the birthday kids – Ashley and Aiden – still had a great time.

DSC_0551DSC_0553DSC_0554

Birthday boy and girl…

DSC_0557DSC_0559

Family time…

DSC_0560DSC_0561DSC_0562DSC_0570DSC_0571DSC_0573

Presents!

DSC_0576DSC_0574DSC_0579DSC_0585

Happy birthday to two awesome kiddos.  We love you both very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment