The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Monday, March 18, 2013

Play Date

Spring break has ended and our Kentucky adventure is over.  We were sad to see everyone go on Saturday.  Jane E and the kids headed back to Cedar Park after Jane E and I got in a 6 mile run (to try and offset the lack of exercise we got while on vacation) and the kids loved on all the puppies one last time.  Since Jason and Cody were tied up in a seminar all day, Ashley and I met the boys for lunch and then went and picked up Aiden for a few hours for a play date.

We had a beautiful day to spend playing in the yard…

P1100330P1100331P1100333P1100337P1100340P1100341P1100344P1100345

Ashley enjoyed playing big sister to sweet Aiden.  As always, he was a joy to have around and we look forward to having him back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment