The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Saturday, March 23, 2013

"Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way."

Mary Poppins

Jason and I took Ashley to Fair Park in Dallas to see the Broadway production of Mary Poppins as her big birthday present.  We met Uncle Brent at Blue Goose for dinner first and shared some yummy fajitas and good conversation before driving over to Music Hall at Fair Park for the show.

Ashley was super excited to be heading to Dallas yesterday afternoon…

P1100351

Blue Goose…

P1100354P1100355

Finally at Music Hall…

P1100358P1100363P1100357P1100360

First row of the balcony…

P1100366P1100367

The show was colorful and fun,  Ashley was completely entertained, and I think it was a success for her first Broadway musical.  Next time though, we may try to catch the matinee.  The show didn’t start until 7:30 and was over at 10:15 so my little 8 o’clock bedtime girl was super tired.  Now, off to opening day for Little League! 

No comments:

Post a Comment