The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Monday, March 18, 2013

Turning Eight!

I can’t believe my sweet little girl is turning 8 in a week.  She brings such joy to me and others, never meets a stranger, always has a smile on her face, loves animals, and is growing up way too quickly to suit Mom.

I was looking at my blog from this time last year, when Ashley was turning 7, and I can’t believe how fast time flies.

http://www.abletodofarmoreabundantly.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-7th-birthday-ashley.html

Because of all the travel our family did in early March, with Brent and Jane E’s trip to Colorado, and then our girl’s/kid’s trip to Kentucky, we won’t be doing the big Azalea 10k/birthday weekend this year.  Instead, we will celebrate with a trip to Dallas for the hit Broadway musical, Mary Poppins and a nice dinner with Uncle Brent this Friday then we will do a small family birthday celebration on her actual birthday as well.

I will be sure to post plenty of pictures of all of the fun and excitement surrounding this special weekend/day for my big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment