The title of my blog comes from Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory..." God has blessed me far more abundantly than I could have ever dreamed and I am so humbled by and undeserving of these blessings.


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Puccini’s Smiling Teeth

Very strange name, but very interesting and yummy pizza.  We spent Monday night eating at our favorite Lexington pizza joint with Mama’s brother, Uncle Richard, his wife Kathy, and son Rich.  We hated that Sally and Chris couldn’t make it this time, but unfortunately, it wasn’t spring break in Kentucky so everyone was back at work on Monday.

I got one picture off with my camera before my battery died.  Here is Hutch being Hutch. He was a ham the whole trip!

DSC_0252

Elam family…

P1120413P1120415P1120416P1120417

Cousins…

P1120418

The kids behaved marvelously at dinner, as they did everywhere.  All of our Kentucky family went on and on about how well-behaved and sweet our kids are.  We know they are practically perfect angels, but it was nice to hear from others, and it was fantastic that they were on their best behavior with family around.  Thankfully the meltdowns, spankings (Hutch) and fussing only happened when it was “just us”. 

According to this blog it is only Monday night, but it is really the end of spring break and we are back in Texas.  I was sad to see our week long adventure come to an end, but I was sure happy to see my handsome husband and sleep in my own king sized bed last night without my 7-year old on top of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment